|Galvanized Steel Tubing
Gatorshield Steel Tubing... the Tubing of Choice for Any Greenhouse
- Superior Strength - Minimum 50,000 PSI yield/55,000 PSI
tensile for the ultimate in structural integrity.
- Unsurpassed Corrosion Protection - At least 25% more
resistant to rust and corrosion than any competitive product, Allied's
uniform Flo-Coat zinc galvanizing makes the difference
- Bright Finish - A smooth, shiny appearance
that is unmatched in terms of durability
- Ease of Fabrication - No deformation or
flaking of the base material when bending or flattening
- Application Versatility - Available in a wide
range of sizes & guages in round, square and rectangular shaped.
| Certain structures are Stamped by a State Engineer.
- All of our Gutter Connect Structure designs have been
inspected and are
Stamped by a Qualified State Engineer.
See specifications on Code Structures.
- Quonset, Low Profile Quonset and Semi-Gable are not Code
however Code is available in most of these sizes upon request.
- Question: Who needs a Code Structure?
Answer: The average person does not need a Code Structure.
However, check with your City/County officials to see if you
need a Code Structure for your specific purpose.
• Wind Loads 85-95 m.p.h.
• Snow Loads 25 Lbs p.s.f. and 50 Lbs
• Stamped for 12 states
"The bitter taste of poor quality remains
the sweetness of 'Lowest Price' has vanished"
Valley Greenhouses, Inc.
1-800-347-2701 (outside Oregon)